Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Howdy All......I'm back!

  1. #1
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Grand Jury duty is offically over. I will now post and slam at will.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, did you get all the bad guys off the streets?

  3. #3
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't know about off the streets but I sure as hell indicted enough of them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It is amazing what goes on in this city that doesn't get reported. I have a new respect for what the police have to deal with on a daily basis.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Good to have you back Jumper!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jumper69:
    Don't know about off the streets but I sure as hell indicted enough of them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It is amazing what goes on in this city that doesn't get reported. I have a new respect for what the police have to deal with on a daily basis.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="6">We need details!</font>

  6. #6
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I'm not allowed to get into specifics of individual cases but if you've been following the news about a certain car wreck that killed four people on Fields Ertel road, I had that case!

    The slogan at the prosecutors office is "Drugs in the morning, Sex in the afternoon"

    Possession, trafficking etc in the AM. Rape, Importuning, GSI, etc. in the afternoon. Sprinkle in liberal amounts of forgery, passing bad check, felony assault, etc.

    It makes for an interesting day.

    There are also very stupid stupid stupid criminals.

    hehehehe

  7. #7
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to have you back you fucking sissy fuck! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lew's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, absolutely. I mean, every time a police officer charges someone with a crime, it's always a safe bet they're guilty. And even if they're not guilty that particular time, they're probably guilty of something else from the past.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lew:
    Oh, absolutely. I mean, every time a police officer charges someone with a crime, it's always a safe bet they're guilty. And even if they're not guilty that particular time, they're probably guilty of something else from the past.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You obviously know my former brother in law.

  10. #10
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    While I sense your sarcasim Lew, odds are they probably ARE guilty. At least the ones I saw. What we ignored was not because they weren't guilty, the cops just didn't have good enough evidence......this time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •